Did anybody see Kate Gosselin on the View?

I normally don't watch the view but while I was writing up new recipe cards I had it on in the background and I looked up and there she was. I must say the new hair looks fantastic. She looked so nice and fresh, a fresh new cut certainly seems to agree with her. Love or Hate her - ya have to give her due she looked great. Way better than that Hailey chic Jon's whoring around with. Opps, I didn't mean to sound so catty.

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes, she handled herself well, but she had a little trouble answering Whoopi, when she pointed out that she should not have been at the house when she didn't like the babysitter Jon got, and the whole police business went down.
    She was trying to wiggle her way out of it, but couldn't, and I think Whoopi was right. If the situation had gotten out of hand and she had been arrested, what good would that have done the kids? She really didn't have an answer for that.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• yes her hair was wonderful! thank god she changed that hair of hers lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I love how shes been doing her hair for the view! sooo pretty now! and kathy griffen was on w/ her and they showed her spoof of kate -- so funny!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Her hair did look much better however, I still think that chunk of hair in the front needs to be cut shorter. She has a pretty face such a shame to cover half of it with that chunk of hair. I think she did a good job on the View and has been handling herself very well lately.
    jpal0507

Answer by jpal0507 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have to say Kate is a favorite of mine, lol. If I know she is going to be on television, I watch whatever it is, lol. I think she is being very classy about everything thats gone on and I think Jon is a freaking idiot, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009