ever have those days where is seems like your kids speak a foreign language?

from the time my 5 yr old got up you would swear one of us was tossed into another family with different languages....i asked him to change his clothes and get ready for school he looked at me is as if to say what are you talking about? it took me nearly 35 minutes to get him to change out of his pj's. it was like he didnt understand a word i was saying... the last time i felt this frustrated was when i accidentally went to a check cashing place where they only speak Spanish...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol sorry to laugh but that is quite funny. Sometimes kids don't listen, I'm glad to hear it doesn't happen often with your boy. Hope you have a better morning tomorrow.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Oh please!  I have teenagers, they're a foreign species!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hmmmm...oddly enough, i often feel that way about DH....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have a teenager and two toddlers, so I pretty much always feel that way!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have days where I feel like I was slammed down in the middle of a different country. Seems like everyone around me is speaking a different language. I have toddlers and teens and a man at home...I think I am the only normal one lol

salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Thanks for the laugh! These responses were great! I agree about the DH and the teenagers being worse than a preschooler (and I should know)!!! Have a great day all you mom's and thanks again for the much needed smiles today!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009