Are you planning to skip the Dentist?

Milk teeth don't need a dentist.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would still take your child just to get him/her accustomed to the dentist. I took my soon at age three and he handled it so well and is looking forward to the next visit. Make sure you get your little one pumped up and excited for the dentist; don't make it something terrible.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes they do.

I have a friend who's son has had some serious trouble with his "milk teeth". And it's not from too much sugar, bed bottles or any of that crap. Not all teeth are created equal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• if they have teeth they ned to see a dentist. Untreated cavaties cause other health problems and could affect the adult teeth.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• children should start seeing a dentist by age 2.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• That is strictly your opinion. I took my children to the dentist when they had primary teeth. My DD had terrible trouble with her molars when she was young. She had to have a few of them treated. We brush and visit the dentist regularly. It is never too young to start them on the road to good oral hygiene. My older DD has a condition where some of her adult were never formed. Had we not seen the dentist we would have never know what was going on or how to proceed.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Ummm...no. Then dentist is a must.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• No, dental care is important even in baby teeth. If a baby tooth gets a cavity and it is left untreated it can cause serious health problems.

Answer by missanc at 2:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes, they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A child should see the dentist by the time they are 4 years old and should have an orthodontist checkup at around 7 or 8 years old. Children can have problems with their baby teeth that can have lasting affects on their gums and permanent teeth. My son has been going to the dentist every 6 months since age 4 and the orthodontist every 6-12 months since age 8. He should have braces in the next year...he is 13.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Someone's trying to start some drama......

Just doesn't have the same effect when you make such a stupid statement, does it OP?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• HAHA MY DAUGHTER HAD A CAVITY DUE TO MILK TEETH AND YOUR SUPPOSED TO BRING THEM AT ONE YEAR OF AGE !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2009