A Realization!

Have you ever noticed that 90 % of problems with womens body is that we're overweight? If you asked 100 women what they would change and they would all say weight. Well I'm tired of it! I have been overweight my entire life and just recently decided I should do something about it. I've always gone with the excuse that I didn't have time. I'm making time to excersise now! OR I'm so busy, all I can grab is fast food. Psh, I went yesterday and got all kinds of healthy things I can eat in a hurry. I'm tired of not going out anywhere because I'll be the fattest girl there! I've had it! From now on, my health has moved up to the top of my priority list! No longer will I eat a biscuit and hasbrowns for breakfast, burger and fries for lunch, and fried chicken with fries for dinner! I can't live this way ANY longer! I want to be skinny so bad I can barely stand it! Who's with me girls? We can do it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Good for you! I wish you the best of luck. Remember that it will take time and patience, don't get discouraged if the weight doesn't come off quickly, it took time to put it on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Good for you!! You will have more energy, too!!

Answer by rkoloms at 1:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• great for you! best of luck!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I hear ya!!! I put on a lot of weight with both of my pregnancies. I am a think woman trapped in this chubby woman's body.
    It's been almost 6 weeks since my c-section and I am ready to kick some ass.
    That extra 50lbs is about to be eliminated!

I have nothing but skinny friends so I know what it's like to be "the fat friend". It's horrible.

Here's to us feeling comfortable in our own skin!!!!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• you can do it =) my sister went from a size 24 to 12 and took her 2 years but she made it good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009