Is your hubby romantic?

I tell my hubby that I miss the romance. We have a great relationship however I sometimes wish he was more romantic. Maybe say "i want to make love" rather than "lets ...." How about you?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 12:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• What's romance? After I had my daughter 8 months ago, I think the romance died with me giving birth! And the start of football season and fantasy football doesn't help either. Damn Patriots!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Haha.. My husband can be. One night I came home and he had ran me a bath.. When I got out, he brought me a robe that he had just bought and I walked into the kitchen and he had made dinner.. My favorite.. and had candles sitting everywhere.. and the TV was actually turned off.. Which never happens bythe way! lol.. And he had bought me flowers.. It was so sweet and special.. But that is the first nice thing like that.. that he's done in about two years.. So once every two years isn't too bad.. but I'd LOOVE for it to happen alot more often.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I with you, There is zero romance in my relationship. I tell my SO all the time how I wish he would be more romantic like he was when we first got together. He is always like you know I love you theres no point in all that mushy stuff... I think there is all kinds of reasons why we should be romantic to each other but he doesn't see that. If you figure out some way to get him to be more romantic be sure to let me know.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• not romantic, not even a little. sucks. he used to be when we were younger. now his idea of romance is picking up his socks so that i dont have to, lol.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My SO was always doing sweet things for me until I got prego... Then it all ended.... I guess this is just how it's goinjg to be from here on out. :(
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• my Husband isn't too much of a romantic...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2009