If you got you fixed can u still get pregnant?

motherofmanyo6

Asked by motherofmanyo6 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Unless you take all that out, there is always the possibility
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yup, and dr's don't like doing the tube tying, much less taking everything out. There is a HIGHER risk of a tubal pregnancy gettin your tubes tied. I've had my tubes tied, had a mc and possibly pregnant now. I'm going to give it a few more days before I test, but I don't recommend this form of BC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My ex-husbands mom got her tube's tied and she had him 9 yrs later and then 2 more kids like 8 and 9 yrs after him.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes, you can. There are always mess-ups. But I just have to add....I find it so comical that people refer to getting their tubes tied as getting "fixed" when what you're REALLY doing is getting "broken". Lol.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes you can! My mom's friend just had her 5th child, 3rd after her tubes were tied! Needless to say hubby got snipped this last pregnancy! lol NOT effective for her at all.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 2:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Needless to say hubby got snipped this last pregnancy!

let's hope that's effective, because it has a small fail rate too! lol wouldn't that be unlucky?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009