Do you have a maid service or housekeeper?

If yes how often do they come, what exactly do they do, and how much does it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get a house cleaner in maybe 3 times a yr. I pick a few rooms and/or projects and deeeeeeeeeep cleaning. I had one about 3wks ago do my basement after some ahem, plumbing issues and also do new contact paper for all my kitchen drawers because I tried and it was hell on my arthritis...... I paid her $50. It was 4 hours work plus a nice tip because she was SO awesome
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yep. Once every twoo weeks. $100 and she cleans bathrooms, kitchen, does dusting, floors, vacuum, cleans blinds and ceiling fans. If I ever left beds unmade she would make them.I have tremendous allergies and most cleaners are a problem for me. Even dusting I have to wear a mask..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• not yet but thinking about they have a service here that charges 10 an hr with contract or 50 for the first room then 10 for additional rooms without contract. i might get a contract for 4 hrs every 2 weeks, so i can have some me time every once in awhile. they also do shampooing for 50 per house thats 1800 sq ft or less
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes I do do,I have it all,her name is ME,

cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• No and I'd be a real BUM as a stay at home mom to have one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2009