So you would rather NOT vaccinate because you are afraid of autism..really?

Why would someone choose to not vaccinate and run the risk of bringing measles back? Are people that afraid of autism? Where is the proof that they cause autism?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• You can survive measles w/ modern medecine and several other diseases or afflictions. My kids are both vaccinated but I really do understand and have friends that aren't doing full vaccinations like Hep B and others. They are physicians too, making this choice. The problem is the quantity all at one time and there is evidence that the booster isn't effective in a larger than thought of percentage. You just really need to research and make a choice that's best for your family. Of course no on wants an outbreak of any kind.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE SWINE FLU VACCINE SAY THEY WILL NOT TRUST IT ENOUGH TO USE IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Did you know that the failure rate for the measules vaccine is 20+%?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• some think Aids was purposely given to gay men in a vaccine!a theory it came from Russia
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• where is the CDC head office Russia
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/aidsplot.htm
    here is the link, very interesting read!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

---
    Not a bible thumper sorry! Anything out that damn book is a joke!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i vaccinate because my child WONT get autsm! its not in our genes!
    Anonymous

• I don't believe vaccines cause autism BUT - it wasn't in our genes either, and yet my son has it. Which is the same for most other people, none of the families have autism but it's still showing up in their families in this generation.
    I selectively vaccinated my children after my 1st was diagnosed because although I don't believe the vaccines are harmful to all children, I do believe there is a segment of the population that may be affected by them.
    And yes - I would much rather my child have measles, go to the hospital, get medication and then live a perfectly normal life than to have autism. That's a really stupid question.

Answer by missanc at 1:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Can people please realize that autism is the not the only reason not to vaccinate. I have decided not to vaccinate and it has very very little to do with autism. I refuse to vaccinate my children, because far worse can happen including death from vaccines. my nephew had a severe vaccine injury that nearly killed him and 3 years later still cannot walk without his walker and can only talk about 20 words, though he is improving. And can we please give credit to better living conditions and sanitation as a part of the decline in diseases. Whether you believe in God or evelotion, our bodies are made to handle diseases naturally, not injected with a ton of chemicals and toxins.
    While there haven't been definitive studies proving vaccines and autism, there haven't been studies to prove that they don't cause/trigger it either. Can't we all just agree that we are doing what we feel is best for our families regardless of our stance.
    Kristin216

Answer by Kristin216 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009