Please look and tell me what you think :0)

i am due for my period either today or the 2oth. i have not started today and i have not spotted like i normally do a few days before i start. i also am not cramping like i normally do before my period.
i have this different sensation in my stomach that i have never felt before. its almost like i have a dull cramp deep in my belly and almost a pulling sensation near my belly button.
what do you think? maybe preggo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should have cramping if your pregnant. Cramping is normal. Pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are soo close and hard to tell the difference. Wait a week- if you don't start.. test.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If your period is due today then you could probably test today, too. I would just because I'm impatient and like the pp said, period symptoms and early preggo symptoms are sooo similar. I swear I thought I was starting my period and turns out I was pregnant.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 2:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I was the same last month. turned out to be 6 days late for my period. either i ovulated late or i may even had a UTI and didnt know it. It happens. So just try not to think about it. Get off the pregnancy groups and sites for a few days or else you will go crazy! haha
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009