Is there any cases of H1N1 in your town? What are you doing about it?

I just heard that the school closest to where I live has a confirmed case of H1N1(swine flu) This is also the weekend of our towns festival. What would you do? Would you go to it anyway or would you stay home? What about going out to stores and other public places? Would you be concerned that you or kids might catch it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• Oh it's all over my town. One of our charter schools have half their students out with suspect swine flu. And NO i'm not changing my life because of it. I don't change it for any other flu.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Just carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with you. Any time you touch a shopping cart handle make sure to sanitize. H1N1 is here in our town and it hasn't stopped me from going out. I'm just more diligent about hand washing/sanitizing.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 1:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My daughter had H1N1 in May. It was the flu!! 3 days of fever (the highest was 102.5), a few more of cough and congestion, one really gross bloody nose.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009