COmmon sense right!?!!!!!!!!

I am venting eally. i dont understand why people can't ask if they can come stay with you.. they just expect it... esp family! How hard is it to ask if you can come back to stay the night?! If you are having marriage problems... dont you think you need to be at home trying to figure out how to work it out instead of leaving every time one spouse is mean or etc. Do people not know how to take a stand for themselves or to get themselves better. Its aggravating when it starts to affect others.. and preg is not the time to be dealing with drama. Is it so hard for people to understand not to mess with a preg woman. I just dont understand people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• a few years ago my bother his gf and her spoiled brat came to visit my dad invted them down so i assumed they were staying at my parents until at 11 pm we alll in bed me and my 2 boys were sicker than a dog with colds and diarhea my husband was working 3rd and my dad said oh they are staying here we have no room...we lived in a one and half bedroom house that was total of 800 sq ft..my husband just started his job and we were depending on food banks and very little food stamps to feed us..last thing we need was more people...i said no cant stay here and my dad said too bad they are and they left..it was horrible they ended up leaving the next afternoon cause the gf didnt like my rules...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• This is why the phrase "sorry, no" exists

Answer by rkoloms at 1:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009