Cure for acne?

I think I found it!! And idk who to tell. lol. But after doing month of research I made my own acne wash. Now keep in mind, I have had severe persistant acne since I was 11. I used this wash for a total of 3 days, woke up the 4th morning...and i had not one pimple on my face. Nothing. My face was super soft...and clear! Im sorry im just excited and figured i'd share this. So the face wash consists of vinegar, table salt, tooth paste, and st.ives apricot scrub all mixed together. Sounds nasty I know, but it rly works!!! I used it 2 times a day (morning & night) for 3 days before all of my pimples were gone. I have continued using it, and havent had a single pimple in 4 months now! If you have any questions feel free to msg me. Does anyone know how I could market this?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• take the toothpaste out and use tea tree oil instead
    try it? dillute it with olive oil
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I tried the tea tree oil. Didnt work for me. I have very oily skin and that seemed to make it worse. but great suggestion for when i make some for my sister, she has very dry skin. =]
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009