anyone else on bedrest that is COMPLETELY bored...

i have been on bedrest since july and i am going out of my friggen mind lol!
who else is on bedrest and what do you do to entertain yourself?
i need some ideas lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is a great website for moms like you. I was on bedrest spring of 2008 and I thought I was going to go looney! This site has a chatroom that kept me entertained a lot.

www.sidelines.org  It is a website for high risk moms and moms of preemies.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• not on bedrest but im bored! I spend way too much time on here haha
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• not on bedrest either but going nuts the house work is done and my baby girl is napping im just bouncing between here and facebook
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I've never been on bedrest but perhaps some ideas...have you ever wanted to crochet, knit, etc. Now is the time to learn. How about starting a journal of your feelings. Can you organize those photos and put them into photo albums? Anything you've ever wanted to learn to do? Read up on it.

Can you volunteer to help a teacher grade papers from one of the local schools? Help cut out shapes, etc for bulitin boards? What about some part time tutoring? Have the child come over and work with them while you're laying on the couch.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I bet they got you drinking tons of water also, huh? I was so sick of water by the end of my pregnancy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• this is the op...oh my gosh the water!!! lol im only allowed to get up and pee, and it still think i am getting up too much lol! and i have tried to sew and crochet, but i am like sewing retarded lol (pardon the term) i try and i just make a mess and waste money lol...actually his step-mom is a teacher and does that all that stuff, but she knows im on such strict bedrest she wont let me out of the bed to save my life!!!! my husband works midnights (12am-8am) and sometimes i go over there for the night and she freaks out while im walking to the car lol

but idk if i would feel comfortable having some random kid coming to my house...we live in a bad, drug infested town, were moving as soon as we got off our one year work probation, almost there!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009