Opposing policies compared to assassinations?

I thought fearmongering was a republican tactic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Pelosi is such a cry baby. Like I've said before, the Dems realize they aren't getting their way so they're trying everything they can think of to "move" us. I just about puked watching Pelosi's faked, crocodile, almost tears. I can't stand that bitch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• She was referring to the climate of the late 70's and what they could lead too. You are fear mongering right now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Pelosi was also lying through her teeth...AGAIN! Surprise, surprise.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You thought wrong
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Pelosi's faked, crocodile, almost tears. I can't stand that bitch!

me too!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would like to say I have been at a lot of Tea parties and there has never been angry people there. I was at Health care meeting in Colorado and the only people that where shouting where people from Acorn, ((they carpooled from Denver.)

My last tea party their where a couple of teens wearing t-shirts that supported Obama and they where just being very loud and rude and everyone just ignore them, one of them look like a idiot.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Lol, I saw that article with that pic of her, she looks nuts.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

She can't help it, she was upset and trying to cry, but that skin is pulled WAY too tight! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Tears of a clown.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• She compared all the people in Washington on 9.12 and around the country to isolated killings of some suspected corrupt politicians (by the killer) in an isolated city 30 to 35 years ago. It is all they have. They guy who killed the politicians is in jail. He didn't have some huge following. The 9.12 protesters didn't hurt anyone, threaten anyone, break one window, turn over one car, get into one fight, get arrested, or leave any trash for the Capital sanitation workers to pick up. All they have is the long past and accusing people who oppose policy and bills as being racist. I tell you to familiarize yourselves with Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals so you will be equipped to respond to the tactics being used. We went to Washington. I am proud to have been there. I will go back when it is scheduled.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009