easy lunchs and dinners..need ideas

I have a toddler and im 11 weeks preggo, we do sandwichs for lunch and hard long dinners...but i am exhausted so i need some new lunch ideas and easy dinner ideas
thanks in advance for all the ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• One of our favorites is to roll out a can of crescent rolls and press into a rectangle, fill the middle with ham and cheddar, braid, bake and slice.

1 can dice tomatoes, 1 can Ranch Style Beans and heat. Pour over microwaved baked potato and top with cheese.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• One more thing.......I double, sometimes triple my recipes for leftovers.
    I love allrecipes.com.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Pizzones - pizza crust , cheese, pizza toppings bake for 15 minutes at 350

grilled cheese

pancakes
    french toast
    smokie links and mac and cheese
    left overs chicken can be made into anything.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Spagettie, garlic texas toast and salad
    Pre seasonsed chicken breast, rice and steamed veggies
    Make double of the hard dinners and freeze the left overs for another night.
    Crockpot meals
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• 3gigglemonsters, how do you braid your filled bread? fold it in half and flip the two halves over each other? How hot and how long do you bake it?

Answer by Bmat at 2:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Super Quick Stir-fry
    Here is a quick dinner recipe, adapted from Vegetarian times. It takes less than 15 minutes (if the rice is cooked)
    Heat a few chili pepper flakes in olive oil, along with a sliced garlic clove and sliced ginger. Remove the garlic and ginger before they burn. Add onion saute for 1 min. Add 2 diced up baby eggplants and saute for 5 mins (I have used zucchini and broccoli, too; really, any fresh or frozen veggies will do). Add red/yellow peppers & mushrooms. Add 2 tbsp each of brown sugar, tamari & vinegar (I didn't have tamari so I used Braggs) and saute 2 more mins. Add fresh basil. Serve over rice (you could use room temperature leftovers) or rice noodles (they are super quick in a pinch). You can also add cubed tofu before serving.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Bmat - After pressing, fill dough with ham and cheese the longer lenght of the dough. Dont fill to the short edges, leave a margin. Cut small slits into dough, about 5, on the long edges. Fold short ends over. Pull up slits up towards center and over filling. It doesnt look all that pretty but trust me its fine. lol To bake, I follow the crescent roll package directions, usually 10 -12 min.

I found this recipe on allrecipes.com.......chicken crescent braid. Look it up if you like because it has the "better" directions than I could probably explain. lol I did not like it. I copied it originaly for turkey leftovers actually. Well, it gave me good start and eventually transformed into crescent rolls and ham and cheese. I make TWO big ones and they are GONE! I also do pizza calzones like this.....one giant one instead of 6 or so. I think spinach artichoke with sundried tomatoes sound good too! Have fun!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009