has anyone had the h1n1(sp?) out break yet? i got a letter from our school today saying a few students had confirmed cases

they werent serious none had to be hospitalized but still little bit scary...they sent my 4 yr old home from pre school cause he had a runny nose and was sneezy and was told he needed dr note to come back to school...he has seasonal allergies...not complaining even tho it was a hassle but at least the school is watching out for everyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know that H1N1 is in my son's middle school. He was sick the past couple of days, but happily, it was something else (no fever.) I think it is a matter of time until we get it or get vaccinated. I'm asthmatic and have to be really careful because a regular cold can give me bronchitis I don't want to think what this flu could do to me.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• None in my family has but my sister is in high school and my mom is a elementary teacher and both thier schools have had several outbreaks of h1n1. Also of schools in our town have had outbreaks since the beginning of Aug.
    My doctors office got rid of ALL toys/magazines and other stuff in thier wating area to decrease the chance of spreading germs.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My husband and daughter had it over the summer. They both tested positive for it. I had a general feeling of malaise and luckily my younger two did not get sick. All in all, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. They recovered within a week. I think it is highly overhyped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• There were reported cases in the area over the summer here. SO when my daugther had a temp. and a teeny bit of sneezing I just kept her home, today to. She sleep most of the day any how.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My sons and daughter had it, wasn't really any bigger deal than the regular flu.

Answer by missanc at 2:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My cousin's granddaughter has it but has had medicine and shot, and is recovering, actually doing good.
    bertie4

Answer by bertie4 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009