caught cheating

Ya know, I really don't need to explain WHY its my business, but it just bothers me the response.....its NOT my business.....but when a friend comes to me with such deep brokeness, and asked me to help him, I was willing to do that! I have been thru the EXACT same situation in my own marriage, and my marriage has been restored, and is WONDERFUL today! I would love to see his marriage restored! And if he wants my help, I am willing! What is wrong with people today????
Do people not accept marriage as a lasting VOW!! We take our vows for better or for worse, until DEATH do us part....
If this upsets you, I'm sorry. I view marriage as a commitment, not a convenience, for only as long as its good for you! There is NOTHING that can not be worked thru! Marriage takes WORK! It doesn't just happen! Sometimes we fall! But we have to get back up and keep going!

markerbabe

Asked by markerbabe at 1:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• AMEN! I completely agree with you...! Marriage is work...easier to walk away then to stay and fight and fix it! Been there, done that!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• yes just make sure he does not take out revenge on the other guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I can't agree with you more.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• What if the other person isn't willing to change or work? I'll be damned if I'm staying in a marriage where my husband cheats all the time, won't work or support his family or treats me like crap! Sure if both parties are willing to work at it, but unless they are, it just wont work. Even the bible says a divded house CAN NOT stand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009