How does a woman learn to walk in High Heels and with out getting tired?

Well i dont know how to walk in heels lol. I never learned, i get tired very quickly. My mom never taught me and i dont even own a pair either. But the time i did wear some boots (they where not heels more like high platforms, back in the day) i would get tired, my feet would get sore. Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• practice.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Oh geez, I don't know. I'm 4'11'', so my closet is full of heels. I don't remember "learning" how . . . I just wore them. Maybe some insoles would help your feet from getting sore.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• lol......wow I never wear them either................Im to tall..5.9..........yeah it just kills my feet.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 2:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• you dont, you just learn to live with the pain ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• the more you wear 'em the easier the are to wear. only don't wear them too much cuz the moment you put on a pair of flats or trainers then your feet won't feel right in 'em. I know several women who wear nothing but heels to every kind of event under the sun to church and work (which are appropriate) to the mall, the movies, a baseball game, the grocery store; you name it they're wearing heels. Ask 'em about putting a pair of sneakers on and they act like you just shot their momma - they can't anymore.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i cant walk on heels at all. i tried to practice to only break my ankle. maybe some women wernt meant to wear them lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• get a pair and practice while cleaning the house lol. do all your house work in heels, even if youre wearing sweat pants. that way if you get too tired you can take them off and you dont have to look funny infront of people lol. (that wasnt meant to be mean). . . but youll get practice :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• im the OP. thanks for the tips. But i forgot to mention im 12 weeks pregnant. I am asking these questions because i really want a date out with my husband before our 3rd child is born. He is trying to find a babysitter to watch our 5 and 3 year old daughters. I dont want to wear tall thin heels. Just something that will look sexy haha. Im not a dressy person at all. I wear abercombie, hollister and american eagle clothing on a daily basis. But i always wanted to wear nicer clothes to go out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009