When was the last time you and your SO went on a date?

For my husband and me it was Valentines.

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 2:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• 2 weeks ago. We usually try to go out every weekend at least for a quick dinner, but last weekend both my parents and his were sick.

Answer by missanc at 2:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Last month. We went to Applebee's. (2 entre's and an appitizer for $20). Every two weeks we go to the drive-in movies when the kids are alseep in the back of the truck, if that counts. Its fun
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• 7 months ago....we need a break!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• June 13. We went out to dinner. I think it was the first time we went out to dinner without kids since they have been born! (Oldest are almost 4!!)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• about a month ago and not sure if you could call it a date the boys were in school so just me my hubby and our 2 yr old out for lunch..it was nice to get out of the house though and have a peaceful meal. our 2yr is really shy so she was very quiet
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Probably when I was like 8 -9 months pregnant. My daughter will be 10 months on Monday lol so it has been a VERY long time.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• 2 weeks ago we went cosmic bowling had popcorn and soda. It was a blast and we suck at bowling but I kicked his butt.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 2:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• 1 month ago and were going out this weekend.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 3:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• We actually got to go to dinner & a movie 2 wks ago,aaah it was wonderful to sit at a restaurant & not need a high chair lol
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• We went out to lunch earlier in the week. Before that, it was September 6th on our 12th anniversary.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009