hows your temper?

how much does it take for you to fly off the handle if at all?

i do good most of the time and give warnings to people like my husband for example to" back off im gettin mad" and only flip out when he backs me into a corner or keeps on nagging about something...if he would give me some time to calm down then talk about the problem im fine, otherwise watch out you would think after 10 years he would know how i work

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• This is me...POKE...POKE...POKE...POKE...MAD....MAD...POKE...OKAY NOW I AM ANGRY...POKE...ANGRY...OH S*** SHE'S REALLY P***** NOW!

Seriously ask my husband and kids, it's true!! LOL!! But I am pretty laid back for the most part!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I practically have no temper. I never yell, and most people would think that's an exaggeration, but it's true. I have other faults, to be sure, but flying off the handle is not one of them. I just don't do it - maybe once or twice/year?

Answer by missanc at 2:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have a horrible temper. I am getting better though, and I will let my husband know when he is on the verge of my flipping out on him. I used to just fly off the handle, but I think since the kids have come along I have learned to control it better.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It takes a lot for me to get angry, i wake up happy and I usually stay that way the rest of the day. But when I do get angry look out, I explode in a rage, and it takes a few days to get over it, thank God it doesn't happen too often!

Answer by older at 2:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My temper is a complete turn around since I became a mother.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• When I am tired, I am a bitch to my hubby. When my hubby is deployed I really have a hard time with my kids not minding. That is one of two goals for this deployment, learn better ways to cope with kids acting out and lose 40 lbs.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'm with missanc, I seriously have almost no temper! Sometimes I think it would be healthy for me to fly off the handle some, but it' just doesn't happen. Go figure!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i have a bad temper, once it almost cost me my life, but its better now, now when i get mad i just take a walk, and its all better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009