I'am 3 mos. pregnant and I experience sometimes sharp pain like cramps in my abdominal area is anyone else experincing same thing?

sexybutter

Asked by sexybutter at 2:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh with my 2nd pregnancy I got awful round ligament pain up until around 20 weeks! It could be sharp and stabbing, or dull and achy. Obviously everything was fine I'm 28 weeks and I'm currently recieving several kicks to the ribs as we speak. I'm sure what you're feeling is round ligament pain. I would drink some water and lay down and wait for it to pass.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 2:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I had the same thing happen to me when I was that far along. Don't worry, Its just your organs moving and adjusting for your baby to fit comfortably in your body. It will go away by next month.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i have, i'm 9 weeks
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 2:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Its round ligament pain from every thing stretching out, its normal.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Round ligament pain... It sucks... Tylenol and warm baths... sorry.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009