How many friends or family members have you lost from Drinking/doing drugs and driving?

Or just drinking or drugs in general?
I have lost at least 15 friends and 1 family member. And my ex boyfriend shot himself after doing meth and herion one night..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No one, fortunately.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• None
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• None praise God.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 2:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I lost count of people I know who have died... But about 4 REALLY close friends =[ its really hard to get those phone calls
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 2:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• it makes me so mad/and sad at the same time. Mad becaus eit could have EASILY been prevented
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 2:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• 12 from being killed by drunk drivers, 1 from doing drugs, driving and losing control, 2 from Overdosing, 1 suicide, 2 from being killed in an illegal drag race, and 1 from excessive binge drinking in college.

Not to mention the last accident a very close friend lost her mom, niece and 2 nephews in a horrific accident one night in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. The driver was drunk driving the wrong way on the highway. The mother of the children killed watched the accident as she traveled behind the car.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I almost lost my mother, she is in a nursing home, Blind, cant walk, dosn't make sense when you can understand what shes saying. Its all because after 15 yrs of being sober she fell off the wagon went on a 4yr binge, fell off her porch head first the beginning of August.

She is progressing a tiny bit every day, but we'll never have her back the way she was. She'll probley always need help with lifes basic's. =(

Let that be a lesson to you that drink to much or what ever. Think of your fam and friends

kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 2:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• None
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I lost one that went for a leak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Sep. 19, 2009