do you know anyone who makes a big deal out of nothing? and pull this poor pittyful me? or act like they are the only ones with problems?

i just want to slap them and tell them to wake the f up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• My older sister, and it drives me nuts. I mean it is her own stupid desisions. Like she didn't turn off the power in her condo, so when the tenets were evicted she had an overdue power bill in her name to pay. Quiting 1 job before having another and crying cuase she can't pay the bills. Or having unpretected sex and then not knowing what to do when she gets preggo, cause he didn't marry her. He is and was a selfish asshole, i could have told her he wouldn't. To top it off, my mother feels sorry for her and bails her out all the time. WTF. I am done now.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes, and when they start in with the pitiful me thing I just start to tune them out.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have no problem if someone wants to vent about something that bothering them, but if it's constant and about the same crap and they continue to do nothing proactive then yes...I want to slap them too. Lol.
    Like constantly complaining about being fat while sitting there eating a bag of chips...ok, yes being overweight sucks. I've been there and I'm back there(just had a baby) but I don't plan to stay this way.
    Whining about it does nothing to change it. If I don't want to be fat then I need to eat better and exercise...just like everyone else.
    If I hate my job then I need to find another one or do something to fix what I don't like about it.
    People just like to bitch and moan and have someone else fix everything for them.

It's laziness.
    Don't like your life. Change it.
    It's that simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Some people just like to wallow in it too long. I don't mind hearing someone tell me about their problems because we all go through stuff. But if they always tell me about it and are not going to do anything about it I get a little irritated because I like to see people happy and get through their struggles so that they can be happy and move on to the next thing.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009