What kind of little boy costume does not come with a hat or mask?!

My son refuses to wear hats or masks or anything on his head or face. So I'm having a difficult time figuring out what he can be for Halloween. I'm going to buy his costume since I'm horrible at sewing. So if anyone has a link I could try I would be so happy! lol. He wears a 2T. Thanks so much! I've been looking and so far I haven't found a thing.

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm in the same boat with my toddlers. I'm considering Superman (it has a cape, but no hood, hat, or mask).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• That could work. :) Thanks for the idea!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• They have UPS guy costume at kohls.com. I seen it this morning when I was looking for a costume for my daughter, it was so cute. It is just a little brown UPS jump suit that comes with a box to carry. There might be a hat too, but I don't think it would matterr if he wore it or not.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I saw a Toddler costume where the child was "riding" a dinosaur and had no hood hat or mask. The child steps into the back legs of the dino and you dress them up as a cave person. It was super cute!!!! the dino stays up with suspenders over the shoulder. I am running into the same problem with my lil man....he FLIPPED when i tried to put him in a costume with a hood!
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Superman,a Jedi Knight,that's all I can think of right now but I'll try to come up with more. I have 2 boys, but I think every costume they've ever worn has had a mask or a hat ( except when they were Superman)
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009