Second Hand Smoke?

In the begining of my pregnancy i was living with my SO's parents who smoke and not we don't ever see them unless its in public here they can smoke and i was curious being around them for he first 5 months could that have affected the growth of my baby. I know if i smoked it could but i wasn't sure about aecond hand smoke.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not the growth, but it could make the kids have asthma. studies have shown it anyway. as for me, when i was preggo with my son i was at the bar all the time, and my inlaws, breathing in second hand smoke. near the end i wanted as much fresh air as i could, the smoke gave me heartburn. it's the third trimester you really want to stay away from it, cuz that's when their lungs are developing fully
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2009