Should I try to work it out or leave?

Me and my husband are separated but we are looking for a marriage counselor. I love him and want to keep our family together. But at the same time dating seems so exciting. I never dated anyone but him and sometimes I feel like I am missing out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Stay and try to work it out. There are so many jerks out there. Work it out if you can there is no reason to end a relationship just to go date. I know it seems like you are missing out but take it from me, I dated a lot of jerks and it was NO fun. lol.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 3:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If you are married and still feel excited by dating, it seems that you aren't really married in your heart. Try the counseling, but meanwhile, if you are earnest about wanting the marriage to last, don't be looking around.

Answer by Bmat at 3:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Its really your call, but remember the grass isnt always greener on the other side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If you are separated then date and make sure you want to work the marriage out. Find out now so you can make a good decision

Answer by admckenzie at 6:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009