How does one trust a husbands ex-wife? She does things that are suspicious

I dont trust the mother of my husbands kid. She has done so many strange things that makes me wonder about her intentions.
She invites my husband to come eat brakfast at her house while im at work on sunday---- he is the only one invited to bbqs and partys and my husband takes me along she wont talk to me.------ She never wares makeup and she will wear it when my husband comes around- EVEN HER KID NOTICED AND SAID IT OUT LOUD AT A BBQ. ------She allowed him to sleep over on two occassions when we were fighting b/c he said he wanted to see his child. Im pissed at him too by the way------ She told her kid to call everyday the week we were on our honeymoon. She doesnt seem to like to talk to me and when she has to talk to me she gives me these angry faces. I dont trust her anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• She just doesnt like you. It sucks, but its probably how it is, women are very territorial. She sees you as the "other woman". So she is just being a jealous bitch. Sorry =/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It looks like she is still in love with him. Its up to your husband to put his foot down and not fall into her trap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• From what you describe, she is trying to get him back. He should avoid her except for emergencies.

Answer by Bmat at 3:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about trusting her. Do you trust your husband? That is the important question.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Why does your husband go without his wife? This is very odd to me.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree w/ the pp's, your dh is probably still sleeping with her. If they were completely over she wouldn't be feeling jealous and wouldn't be wearing the makeup etc to attract him. Your dh should ONLY be speaking to her when it has to do with the kids(s). Him sleeping there and going over for other social activities is completely inappropriate. If he wasn't getting with her on the side she wouldn't be acting this way, you should be mad at your husband, not her IMO.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would not trust him. Sounds like she is trying to get him back and he is liking the attention. Where you the other woman when they split up. I find this happens a lot when couples break up and he leaves the wife for someone else. When the chemistry wears off he realizes what he had with the ex was real and this is not. I would be careful either way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You do not have to trust her and it sounds like you shouldn't. He's not helping by spending the night there. That's just wrong.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009