Does anyone else listen to Coast2Coast?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They do a lot of paranormal type things which is what we liked when DH and I listened.

UFO's, Life on other planets, things NASA is or isnt telling people, things gov't might be hiding,etc. Those were a few of the topics we listened to. Loch Ness Monster...truth or fiction, Abominable Snowman, Bigfoot, psychic predictions,etc.

Its actually quite interesting because they tend to have some good arguments for whatever view they are sharing.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have never listened to it, but it was mentioned (favorably) in a book I just read. I thought I might try to check it out some time. What do you like about it?

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I love listening to The Young Turks: www.theyoungturks.com

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• We used to listen nightly but DH got a little bored so now its back to radio mysteries LOL.

We enjoyed it though and will probably listen again soon.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• There's a lot to like about it. And you'd have to listen to it more then once to understand. They go really really in depth into lots of different specific topics. ...very interesting.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• They also have a lot of discussion about the bible, which is why i listen to it. I have a few on my iTunes that i took from my brothers mp3 player. The one i was listening to when i posted this question was talking about how the bible really does teach about reincarnation.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yup, they have lots of cool topics.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009