How much do you think i could get for my camera

I got it brand new in November it was two hundred and fifty bucks now the flash doesnt work and its got a couple dings how much do you think a pawn shop will take for it I want to get a new camera because I am having a new baby and i will be putting the money I get for this camera towards the new camera??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the pawn shop here gives 25% of the new value TOPS of things like that. Since the flash doesn't work and it has scratches they would probably give you less for it. I would guesstimate about $50 is what they would give you for it.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i would so try chaigslist or e-bay i would not pown it. you will get more from a sight like the two i named than you will a pown shop but i dont htink you will get more than 100 for it now. from a websight
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• About .50 good cents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2009