Bratty kids! A vent

I took DS to Chik-Fil-A for lunch. A couple of mean little girls were in the play area when my son and another little girl went in at the same time. These two little girls both hit the other little girl and said "we don't like you!" She burst into tears and ran out to her Mom. Then one meany goes over to my DS and starts hitting him on the back. My son, who is large for his age and obviously wasn't hurt, just walked away. She followed him so I stood up, gave her a stern look, shook my head, and she stopped immediately. Her mom was completely oblivious! When her mom told her it was time to go she started screaming "I don't like you" repeatedly. Clearly this little girl has no discipline at home and terror reigns supreme. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if my DS had turned around and clocked her. Of course, we teach him not to hit, especially girls, but really...what a little BRAT! I bet she'll be a lovely teenager.

JawgaMom1

Asked by JawgaMom1 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Oh I can't STAND kids like this! There is a little boy at our park that picks on my DD (who is only 15 months by the way) and one day she finally had enough and she slapped the little boy in the face! I didn't even stop her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• lol, yup and they will wonder how it happened. Gee i wonder.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• most likely that is the kid of things that she sees at home (from mom and dad)
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• to each other not her
    kristyleigh614

• Wow, way to be judgemental. Your kids aren't perfect either. And you have no right to judge their life at home, seeing as you don't know them from Adam. Take your perfect arse elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• LOL people are getting ANGRY! :-)
    I know what you mean, though, I have FAMILY's kids who act like this, and it has literally gotten to the point where the aunt and her kids are not invited to holidays/birthdays, etc. So, sincerely, I know how you feel.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Little brats sound like they need a good ass whoopin to me. Little terrors!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• One time there was this mean little boy running around, terrorizing the play area at a mall. And he was hitting and his mother would stand up and scream at the top of her lungs - bloody-friggin-murder and she made him sit down. Well, she told him to sit down and eat his food. He sat for a minute and then got back up. There is a huge plastic tree at this play area and he went behind and and was PUNCHING a little boy. Someone stopped him but they didn't leave and she didn't do anything. I thought 'if that boy TOUCHES my daughter, not only will I say something to him but I will definitely say something to his worthless mother."
    Ugh, I hate friggin' kids that aren't my own OR disciplined.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Anon..stick it, she isn't saying her kids are perfect! Nobody's kids are, but you can a brat from a kid who is just having a bad day.

I have seen a few myself!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• that will be her mothers payback
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009