Brain Aneurysm

I was wondering if anyone knew of someone who had survived a brain aneurysm. What was their life quality after? Our good friend is at OHSU having surgery right now. He's not even 40, has a wife and a 4 year old son. They are giving him a 50/50 chance of living. I was wondering what life will be for them if he does pull through. Thanks.

momma_kelsey

Asked by momma_kelsey at 4:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• I know agirl who was 4 who had on a few months ago. She is fine. Lots of med. bills, shaved her head and family had to be at a hospital out of state for weeks! She is fine now but was in a drug induced coma for 9 days i think. It was very scary!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• No, I'm sorry. My mother passed from a brain aneurysm at only 31. They are not easily fixed but some people do survive. I hope he is doing well.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 10:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2009