ONLY if you been through child support matters HELP please

I received papers from my sons father about child support, and they are asking for me to fill out a income and expense declaration, now there is a section that asks about who lives with me and there income, do i have to write my husbands income whom lives with me and his income, i have no income havent worked in 7 years, he supports us all, includeing son from other father. ive never received child support first time, son is 14, but we have been supported by my husband, do i have to mention him, or his income? and ask about bills and utilites, we have alot, but i dont work my hubby pays them? help california

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• You HAVE to list all of the income from the household-it should ask on the paperwork WHO recieves this income as well. When you go to court reiterate to the judge that you don't work.

GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• They dont really take your husbands income into consideraton. Child support s based on how much they would be if you and your ex were in the same household. If you dont work they actually have an amount they enter in for you. Then use your exes income and they computer says this is what should be paid. I wouldnt worry about those papers. I didnt even fill mine out.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Fill out all the paperwork as honest and best as you can. Do not lie! It will bite you if you do.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would worry, the judge could say you are just not being coopertive in getting your own needs met,

what makes him think that you really need the child support then?

I also would always back up your legal advice with a lawyer.

I'm not a lawyer, but thats my opinion. I only pay $17 amonth for my lawyer, check them out by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2009