HELP !

Are there any moms who are working from home that are with a company that dosent let you buy things like Avon or go out the house because right now i dont have the $$ or the ability to put my son through a babysiter and i dont have family memebers to take care of him eaither. Please Please Help me because we need the money and i have nother way to get a job ive been allplying and nothing still HELP !

Carmela_D

Asked by Carmela_D at 4:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.sabrinascloset.info/work-at-home-jobs.php
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Perhaps you could watch a neighbor's child, or maybe do the grocery shopping for a couple neighbors. If you are friendly with some neighbors, and they know you and that you can cook and run a clean household, maybe you could fix a couple casseroles a week for them. Or perhaps you could clean houses- if you could take your child along. Perhaps you could take in laundry or ironing, or mending or sewing.

Answer by Bmat at 4:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I've got the perfect one for you. Please send me a message. I strongly believe that I could help you out, esp. since we're ina similar situation.

I will be waiting for your message. Thank you!
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have a list of some great WAH Jobs for you on my website... www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions! There are several ways of selling scentsy. Home parties, basket parties, online parties, friends, family, neighbors, fundraisers, craft shows, etc...
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I just posted an answer for another mom that was looking for advice on how to avoid scams, and to navigate the different choices on the market. First and foremost, decide what your expectations are from a work at home business. For example, you mentioned that ordering inventory, and leaving home are serious obsticals for you, meaning that you should look for an Opportunity that doesn't require either of those things, with a Sponsor or Partner that has successfully operated that way, so you can duplicate that success. A PP also mentioned freelance housekeeping/childcare/home aid work nearby, all good ideas. Looking for alt. ideas is wonderful, for example...if you could Save money on your regular expenses..in addition to the right at home Opportunity would that help your finances? I started my IBO 04/09, and i am NOT rollin in the dough yet, but I am Saving a substantial amount of money plus a modest commission which helps
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 2:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• If you think you would like to get paid daily, give average Americans and Canadians access to equal justice, then please take a company tour  by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009