I have a 13 month old boy, 8 1/2 months preggo, live with in-laws that dont like me and a boyfriend who is completely un-understanding of the stages of pregnancy

I clean the house, do the laundry, not the best cook but I try, and live on the third story of my inlaws house and have to trek down all those flights of stairs to get to everything while carrying a 25lbs child and being 8 1/2 months preggo and I get called a useless, lazy f*** because it is getting difficult for me to get up and down the stairs and because I take an afternoon snooze with my little boy since I have the natural crappy sleep during pregnancy, and because Im a stay at home mom and dont make money means I dont deserve a break. THis is what my boyfriend tells me everyday, I dont even know the last time I heard I love you, according to him being an at home mom does not involve any work therefore you dont get breaks and because he buys the groceries makes him a parent without doing anything else.

Ta2Mama

Asked by Ta2Mama at 4:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Than get a job and move out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• STOP DOING EVERYTHING for a few days. Lay around. When people start complaining say "I dunno...I don't do anything around here" Obviously they all think the "laundry fairy" comes to call an the "dinner fairy" shows up when it's time to eat. No joke. I did this when hubby and I were first married. He was asking where his clean underwear was. I said "I guess the laundry fairy is late this week...but I wouldn't know, I don't do anything remember?" After three days he was apologizing and has never been that stupid again.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 4:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I think it is time to think about y u are staying. You deserve more. You dont have to stay there...start planning a way out if u want better cause he wont change.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• While you are waiting for your new child to be born, look into job training available in your area and what kind of job you would like to have. Take yourself in hand now so that you and your children won't need to be dependent on people who treat you in such a way. Consult the department in your local government, or a lawyer, to find about child support and other government assistance that you can get until you get yourself and your children on your feet. It won't be easy, but neither is the life you are living now. Until your life gets settled you may not want to add to your family any more after this child is born until you have a settled relationship and can afford a larger family.

Answer by Bmat at 4:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• LMAO at "laundry fairy" and "dinner fairy." I'm totally using your material should the need ever come up.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• We are currently waiting for our house to be built and when I tried getting a job no one wants to hire someone who is about to pop. It just makes me so frusterated and stressed having to hear that everyday, and no matter how much I do that doesnt get noticed, its when I forgot to do something that gets noticed. He just has nothing nice to say to me anymore altho he didnt complain b4 when i was working and making more money than him. Are finances are good, there is no stress he just feels that because he is the one making the money at the moment that he doesnt have to be an actual father and spend time with his son when he comes home. I know when you get home from work you would like some time to relax and wind down which is fine but when you come home and sit on the couch or computer for the next 3 hours and have your son come over crying becuz he wants your attention you dont say "go to your useless mother and bug her"
    Ta2Mama

Answer by Ta2Mama at 5:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• at what point did you decide that was a good idea to reproduce in a life like that and why are you keeping yourself in it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• for 2 years me and my hubby lived with his parents and sister....his sister is a pig...i mean lazy and sloppy...i had to clean her shit up and her kids while she called me lazy...finally i gave my hubby an ultimatum....we get our own place or you can find some nasty skank who can take being critized by your family.....i got my way and we moved out......and things are alot better....honestly....why do you want that stress....why dont you go back home or move out....leave him and hell have to pay child support.....i wouldnt put up with it...my breaking point was 2 years....you have a 13 months old and a baby due literally any day now....whats more important, you and your children your trying to please him....youir sanity is more important....you have to be all of you for your lkids.....i have a 2 year old and a one month old...its hard and exhausting....and st timez i wanna scream....and i do....get out now....GL...youll need it
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Um.. leave him because he is a douchebag?
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 1:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009