Is it normal just to have mood swings at 5-6 wks?

My OB told me that i was 5-6 wks along, well with my 1st child i got morning sickness right away and everything. With this pregnancy so far ive been havin occasional dizzy spells n waves of nausea but the mood swings are the worst. I just wanna make sure its normal at 5-6 wks to just have severe mood swings and occasional dizzy spells n waves of nausea? I just thought i would have alot more symptoms at this time cause of my 1st pregnancy i had all of them right away.

MrsMelo239

Asked by MrsMelo239 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have mood swings all the time, not just when I am pregnant. Every pregnancy is different.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes it's normal.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 4:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• yea it is pretty normal. but any questions you have i am sure you can talk to your doc too. congrats on the new little one!!
    possummom

Answer by possummom at 6:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• yep normal. the only symptom i had at that stage was breast tenderness. nausea and exhaustion came a bit later. but some women dont have any of that. congrats!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009