What is up with young kids and their unnatural hair colors? (Like pink or some other off the wall color)?

I am only 25 but I see 20yr olds walking around with pink hair and it looks so stupid. Why would anyone think this looks good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its their hair ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• do i still count as a kid? lol
    why care? its not your hair. hair grows, its gone. the end.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• LMAO...relax why don't you? I'm 33 and I've had my hair some crazy colors. It's fun and it's just hair. Hair grows back. Dye it, cut it...shave it all off, what do I care? What do YOU care?
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 4:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• your hair color,cut,style is a way to express yourself ... i see no prob w/ it , as long as it dont take from u gettin a good job -- no biggie
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 4:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Well, I'm 26 and have had blue, pink, purple, white and many other versions of "unnatrual" hair... What does it matter? As long as they are happy that way, why does it bother you? Personally I find a man with bright blue hair to be very sexy... White is even better, it's very Billy Idol... It's just hair... No big deal!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Its a way of expression. Its fun, and unique. It makes a statement and sets ppl apart from one another. I love to see it. Its so bold and so "in" You can either love it or hate it. I love it - especially ona jagged hair cut with layers!!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Um i had pink hair and i'm gonna dye it blue soon for football season! GO DALLAS!!!!!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 4:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Best way to make a kid stop dying their hair funny colors - tell them how much it looks just like the funny colors everyone dyed their hair when you were in school. This works best if you're wearing mom jeans and have a sensible, short, soccer mom haircut when you say it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• self expression
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I guess it is all a matter of perspective.  My 16 year old daughter has purple in her blond hair and I think it looks really cool.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009