Does anyone else have a kid that won't sleep thru the night unless they are wrapped? Mine are 6 months!!!

They are 6 mo old and unless they are swaddled, they won't sleep through the night. I don't want them to be 2 and néed to be wrapped. Does anyone else Have this problem? I feed burp and change them before bed. We even haVe a schedule. Bath at 7 bed at 8. When they are wrapped they fall asleep within 2 minutes bc they are used to it.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we had a baby straight jacket basically to get my son to sleep - my little houdeenie stopped staying in by 5 months I think though - they do grow out of it on their own though, they won't be two when they don't need it, it will happen naturally when you end up going in there and they just need it to fall asleep, then you go to get them and they have both arms out and then eventually just stop needing it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Wait....babies are sleeping through the night at six months... MINE DOESN'T! D:
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My middle son wouldn't sleep unless he was wrapped until he was 8 months old. We literally had to take a blanket, the swaddling ones were too small, and roll him up in it AND we had to leave his right arm out because he liked to suck that thumb too, lol. He did grow out of it, and I figured it wasn't hurting him and he slept great like that so I didn't mind doing it for that long.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Ok thank god! Ya we roll them up like burritos really tight. They have their pacifiers and they pass out. They starte sleeping thru the night for 12 hrs at 3 months. Thank god I'm not the only one! Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My daughter was the same way. She stopped around 8 months. She is 2 1/2 now and is such a blanket hog! lol. Not sure if they are related or she just takes after me. haha!
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 5:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009