How did you tell your husband you were pregnant?

I just found out I am pregnant with our second child, my husband is at work, and we are suppose to go out on a date tonight. I want to break the news to him in a really cute and fun way. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• kinda gross, but funny... i wrapped up a positive pregnancy test in a gift box & gave it to him. the second time around, i had taken a test @ work, and when he picked me up, i threw the test at him. lol, my 3rd was a surprise.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I took a pic of the test on my phone and sent it to him
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 5:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• What about leaving him a bunch of notes around your house with the last leading to a note that says you're expecting. Have it ready for when he gets home tonight. And have all the notes , kind of giving hints until it gets to the last one
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• With my last one I called him at work and told him I think I'm pregnant. He asked why and I said cause this test says I am LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Ask the waiter to write "ready or not" on a napkin and give it to your hubby. And write "here I come" on your belly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I totally love Anon :58's answer!! The waiter and the napkin! That is such a good idea!
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 9:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yeah you should def do the waiter thing. What a great idea! I wish I would have thought of it
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I put a bunch of pregnancy books on my bed and put the quilt over them. Then I took him into the bedroom and told him he needed to start reading, and I pulled off the cover!
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 23, 2009