SHE ATE MY BIRTH CONTOL PILLS!!!!

Will they hurt her? What do I do???? I am sooooo pissed right now..... she's in her room until I can manage to calm down. WFT DO I DO??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• wow hope your baby is okay sweety dont worry about these girls that act like they wouldnt ever do something like that,believe me hon they are'nt without fault..It could've happened to anyone..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Take her to the hospital immediately.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• How old and how many? If she's young , I would be more worried than pissed right now
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I know how can you be pissed take her out the room and make sure she is okay! and take her to the hospital asap to make sure she is fine.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hospital!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• She isn't going to get sick but you should take her in to see if she is going to need to get those out because of the unhealthy amount of hormones for her size.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• How old and how many?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I googled it for you...this is from the poison control center
    Fortunately, most children will swallow nonedible substances that do not produce any serious symptoms. In these cases it is not necessary to induce vomiting. Some examples of nontoxic substances are candles, chalk, crayons, ballpoint pens, felt tip pens, lead pencils (the "lead" is actually graphite), cosmetics (except hair dye or nail polish remover), dog or cat food, deodorants, detergents, soaps, dirt, greases, oils, hair sprays, hand lotions, 3% hydrogen peroxide, lipstick, perfumes, petroleum jelly, rouge, shampoos, shaving cream and suntan lotions. Some harmless drugs are BIRTH CONTROL PILLS, antacids, laxatives, stool softeners, and vitamins (unless iron is present). Call your physician's office to make sure that what your child swallowed is in fact harmless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• call the posion control and ask them if she needs to go in or if you need to induce vomiting.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• can you let us now her age please?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009