How did he propose?

how did your husband propose to you?

Mine did the cutest thing. well not really cute but you know. lol
we are * Doing the nasty** and he was being all loving and caressing and out of no where he brought a ring up and slid it on my finger and said baby will you marry me ? omg i was like i know you jsut didnt haha

im just wondering about how everybodys husbands did it. was it sweet? unexpected? come on tell it. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• He did it on my birthday which was smart for him because that way he'll never forget the date. I opened all my presents and then he gave me two little presents. I thought they were earrings and a necklace that I had been wanting. As I opened the box he dropped on one knee and proposed. He had bought both the engagement ring and the wedding band. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Those are both adorable! :) Mine didn't do it that cute at allll :(
    Richys_Girl

Answer by Richys_Girl at 5:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• sweet, my dh was living with me and my dd . They put it in the Christmas Tree and I opened it on Christmas morning.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• my pregnancy test was positive...that's it! I kow it's sad.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Oh so romantic! What a nice topic!

Mine proposed after we washed his car. Not romantic, but the marriage has lasted many years.

Answer by Bmat at 5:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• We first fell in love at a camp spot on his favorite lake. We were super young, rowdy and basically had sex in the tent the whole time. lol
    We decided to go on a hike and I suggested that lake. We parked at that camp spot (as we often do when we hike) and while I was putting DS in the hiking backpack, DF reached down like he was going to buckle in the bottom (on one knee) and took the ring out of his pocket and proposed. It was so sweet. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My dh was living in NH at the time and one weekend he came down (an 8 hr drive). Arrived in the middle of the night and presented me with a really cheap ring and asked me to marry him! He then proceeded to take the ring back and he through it over his shoulder and said "that isn't good enough". Then he took a really nice ring out of his pocket, with real diamonds!!!
    TowmaGirl

Answer by TowmaGirl at 7:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• we was at my mom and dads house for thanksgiving and we all had settled in for the night when he snuggled up to me and in the dark whispered in my ear "would you do somthing for me?" yea i guess i said then he slide somthing cold on my finger and said "will you marry me?" yes i yelled my heart was in my chest and ran and switched on the light and died laughing he had slipped a hug fake diamond ring on my finger i think he got it out of a quater machine but we didnt have a dime so i felt like a queen. He later bought me a super nice one but i still have the plastice one in my "treasure chest".....11 years this april
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2009