How do I get him to move of my nerve?

It hurts. Cant walk and going insane! I feel like I have tried everything!

BabyCarr2009

Asked by BabyCarr2009 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried "The Cat Stretch"?
    You can try the hands-and-knees stretch where you arch you back up & then return to flat several times. It feels good and can coax baby into a better position.
    It usually helped me!
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Lay on your left side and eat plain chocolate....like a Hersheys bar.

I am not saying its a miracle or anything. But I have done it and they do become more active.....maybe active enough to get off of your nerve!

Just a suggestion...and if it doesnt work....well......then you get to rest and eat chocolate ;)

having chocolate

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have no experience with that but when I was in labor my son decided to turn himself sideways and they had me lay on one side for about 30 seconds, then flip over to my other side, then sit up and lay back down until he moved. It worked after about 5 minutes of switching positions.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I used to use a bag of frozen vegetables....just long enough to get the baby to move away from where it was hurting. Laugh or bash me, but it worked! My Dr even laughed and found NO problem with using cold on my belly to get the baby to move.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009