I need a job fast

need home business type job to suppliment my 40 hour a week job. transportation is the problem for me no license. and about 1000.00 dollars from getting licenses back. can anyone help me. I am willing to do surveys or typing or most anything from home to earn legit money.

mamalucci

Asked by mamalucci at 5:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home to help support my family. If I can help with any questions, let me know. I'm happy to help!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Okay, well, I'm getting some mixed signals from your post, but I will do my very best to answer you.

I am a part of an AWESOME home based business company - Ameriplan. We do a little of everything now a days. Low cost healthcare, dental, legal assistance and even shopping discounts. I would advise you to take a few moments to listen to This Audio and then let me know if you have questions! I work from home and make a great full time income. You can also check out my website at www.DailypayFromHome.com

IF you are looking for more of a home JOB, you can check out the list of home jobs I have posted on my site... www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website
    www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

I will be happy to share with you more FREE information. This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com

The more work you put into it, the more money you will make.
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 9:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• This is the worst site to get any home job info. Everyone is just trying to free load networking off this site but the legit ones are few and far between. I would suggest a different source to get info on this type of thing. YOu will end up being scammed.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company I'm partnered with has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1987. No scam here!!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• No scam here!

We work with lawyers on a daily basis!

You can make immediate income and get paid daily.

For a company overview click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I sell Avon from home and love it. Its really easy to do and very inexpensive to start up! You can start for only $20 by going to www.start.youravon.com and using reference code dhullum It will give you everything you need to get started. Its nice because there are tons of ways to make money. You can of course sell traditionally in person, you can sell online through your webstore, you can sell through online Eparties and Efundraisers, you can hosts fundraisers for schools, churches and more, you can do tons of things to earn good money! Let me know if you have any questions I'd love to help you get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2009