What are some of your favorite songs???

I am making some new CD's and I couldn't think of anymore good music. Thanks for the help ladies!!!!!

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm my fave song right now is "I Was Broken" by Robert Pattinson. That song soothes my soul whenever I hear it. Or anything by The Kings of Leon.
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 10:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Three little birds by Bob Marley, ya know "Dont worry, bout a ting-uh."
    That Curous George song by Jack Jonson.....that is not the name of the song but it was on the movie
    Blue Sky by Ian Moore...sang this to my daughter
    Today by Ian Moore
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i like a lot of oldies, you can google music by the years
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It's funny you say that just the other day one song popped in my head out of the blue I don't know why but I like 70's music as well as 80's 90's and some of now...

But the song I had in mind was "Having my baby" sung by Paul Anka it is a very pretty song.
    then of course I started to think up of some like "Puppy Love" sung by Donny Osmond.

Then just the other day I stumbled through "Tanya Tucker's music" Like " Love me like you use to"
    "Two Sparrows in a Hurricane" " Without you without me" "San Antonio Stroll"

Oh and Mac Davis "Don't get hooked on me"
    and I am only 45 yrs. old I like music back then bc atleast you can understand the lyrics....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2009