Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever felt so ill & run down?

I've had some bad few months. Heavy non stop bleeding! When I saw a DR. he gave me a 'script that made me bleed more. Not Stop! I can't affords to go in again! I'm unwell. Dizzy, headachey, weak. Etc.. I have no strength, Can't spell right, can unscrew caps or like put anything back together. Like put things together. Put a lid on a pot. Etc.. Just general weakness & unwellness compliated all on me! No one understands! I'm behind in cleaning too! Many things in my house don't work. We are unemployed. So life is bad & sad. But I'm so down! I don't know what I can do! Everything seems impossible, out of reach Etc.. Anyone else go through this? I can't even type well anymore! Its like my brain & body are shutting down! Its a awful Sad low feeling! What can I do? I have no friends or family to care or help! My children are grown and on their own. With many troubles of their own. So I can't be a burden to them! My DH can't help me

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Oh my! I am so sorry! Call the doctor's office and tell them what you have told us, that the med made you bleed more and that you can't afford, etc. If they can't help you, ask if they would recommend a free clinic. I think that ERs have to take you whether you can pay or not. You need help!

    Answer by Bmat at 6:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • If you need to see a doctor and can't afford it, you must reconsider asking your children for help.

    Answer by Bmat at 6:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • Maybe menopause? Call a gynecologist and try and get a lower price for private pay discount or something. Look online for local phone numbers. you need to tell them you really need help. I have been there, done that.

    Answer by writeon at 6:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

  • PLEASE See a DR. immediately... GO TO THE E.R. if you have to! Get referred to a mental health clinic near you as well as a doctor that can treat you out of the Emergency Room. Money is tight with me too and I know the feelings you're having. I have gone through it all, just not all together at the same time. My doc put me on Celexa, it's cheap at WALMART and helps a ton! Also, if you're taking birth control STOP.
    I hope this helps some, message me and we can talk more hun. I feel for you! I've been so damn tired and felt so out of it the past year it's been awful.

    Answer by momofkearra at 8:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.