Squash and the explosive diapers

Does anyone elses baby poop like crazy after having squash. I tried my son on this today for the first time. He pooped out of his diaper a half hour later, after already pooping an hour before and then the second time I fed it to him he pooped again! He has never pooped this much since he was a newborn. He was actually on a constant 2 manageable poops per day. I didn't think squash was one of those types of foods??!!!

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 6:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• dont feed him squash then
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Try giving him the squash with another food known to be more constipating-like rice. Maybe they will balance each other out.

Squash was my DS's first real food. :)
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• wow the anons on here are so so super smart. :) my question was if squash is known to be a food that will do this. Prunes are, squash I had not heard of so I am not positive its even the squash.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 6:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2009