How can I put color in a black and white photo?

I am wanting to color the eyes of my black and white photo.....does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• u cant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Is this a digital image or it is on paper?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If it's a digital photo use paint.net to do it, or send me the photo and tell me what color you want the eyes and Ill color them for you, and send you the photo back. manipulating photos digitally is not an easy thing for someone who has never done it. Id be more than happy to help you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Omg. Yes you can. If its on the computer, use PHOTOSHOP not paint.
    If it's an actual print, you can scan it and do PHOTOSHOP or, if you'd like it on the original, use oil paint, and q-tips.
    Apply the color to the area you want, and leave it on for a few seconds. (The longer you leave it on, the darker it will be.) Wipe it of with the q-tip, and you can even blend.

Anon, if you don't know an answer, don't bother wasting people's time with "you can't". It's annoying and not to mention, for such a short, unhelpful, and useless answer, you could have at least spelt out the word "you."

Sheesh.

OP, have fun with it :]
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 2:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Just wanted to say that paint.net has you click on a redirected website, getpaint.net. Thanks for asking this question! I am really excited to do some digital photo enhancing.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009