need help finding a diaper

dont know the kind my son is wearing we got them for free and the ppl didnt know what kind they are but they have a turtle and a dog on the front and a green back ground does anyone know where to buy theses

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• dollar tree
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• dollar tree doesnt sell diapers and the dollar genrel brand has cliffored on it
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• family dollar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You can get cloth diapers for free or nearly free on craigslist, freecycle, second hand shops, garage sales, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• we dont use cloth and wont we always use pampers because thats all my son wont pee out he has CHF and we cant affored to keep buying a box every week thats 160 a month plus on diapers
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Are they the target brand. i remember seeing some green on the target brand or at least i think it is target.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• CHF?? I'm sorry to be nosy, but what is that?? You know your doctor may be able to help you out with the cost of diapers if he has a disability. Not sure which one he has, but you can try Target brand or Walmart brand.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Target brand has spots on them. . .I like them as well as pampers btw
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I dont know what CHF is either, sorry, and I know you say you wont do cloth...I always said that too with my 1st and 2nd child but #3 is exclusivly in cloth and its a huge money saver!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 12:31 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• its congestive heart failuer
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009