Christians~~~Let's say you died today and found out there is no God~~CHRISTIANS

CHRISTIANS!!!CHRISTIANS!!!!

If you died and found out the religion you followed is wrong would you think you wasted your time and life away believing in God?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• well if you dead.. theres nothing you can do duh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• well duh---I asked if you would think your life was a waste NOT would you do anything? DUH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• depends on what there is instead
    Anonymous

• it wouldnt matter what you would think, because when your dead, your dead. u wont even be having that thought when your dead. b/c when you die. your dead. thats it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• why would it be a waste? living my life believing in God doesn't take away from my time, my energy, my enjoying life or the people in it. i have as full a life as anyone else does. if anything, my belief in something bigger/better to come at death makes this life a cakewalk.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Anonymous
    it wouldnt matter what you would think, because when your dead, your dead. u wont even be having that thought when your dead. b/c when you die. your dead. thats it.
    __
    thanks Christian mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Nope, having a beliefe in God makes my life alot more meaningful. Without God there is no hope for something better imho. So if there is no God and I died then found this out I do not believe my life to be a waste. I lived with hope for something better and lived a healthier life, a safer life and I wasn't as much of a jerk as I might have been. God bless you and yours!
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 6:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• No, why would I think it was a waste? Living my life believing in God helps me to be a better person, more giving, more compassionate, more loving...there are SO many positives that come out of the relationship. How could I ever think that stuff was a waste even if there is no God? I do those things because they are the RIGHT thing to do, but I have somebody to look to to make me want to be an even better person and strive to do more and be more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If this peace is a waste of time, so be it.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I am an atheist but I think if you lived your life truly believing what you believe and following your heart then it was not a waste if you are wrong. That is my answer when people ask me "Wouldnt you rather believe just in case there is a God"... no I would rather be true to myself and follow my heart- and if I was wrong all along and it turns out there is a God, maybe he will be good enough to see that I am a good honest persona and just lived my life the way I thought was right for me.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 6:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2009