Can i wear tampons yet? maybe tmi

My baby is three weeks old. i'm not in any pain. i've had sex with a condom and it was fine. no pain then either. i had a c-section if that makes a difference. i want to wear a tampon for about six hours tomorrow to go out. i missed my 21st birthday cuz i was pregnant and on bedrest. is it fine to do? if not then why? thanks ladies! :)

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 6:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the tampon will do like it happened to me.GOT LOST up in there. husband had to dig it out it wa painful and gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Are you serious?! oh my gosh! thats insane! i wasn't expecting that... how long did you have it in before you tried changing it? what if i change it every hour? maybe i could tie it to my underwear LOL! JK!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• seriously it happened! it was in for about an hour or so..BUT, i went swimming so i dont know if that hd anyting to do with it. my son was about 2 weeks old. the cervix is still somewhat opened and a tampon can get stuck or lost in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'm not really bleeding anymore. maybe i could get away with a panty liner. the pads are just so big you can tell i'm wearing one by looking at my butt! thats not something people want to see especially at the bar! lol. well thanks anon! i sure wont be risking that! my s.o. wouldnt go look for it if that happened. he's disgusted easily lol! thanks again!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My doctor and all the books I've read said you're suppossed to wait six weeks to use them. Now I know why ^^
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• your welcome
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009