my husband was suppose to home an hour ago i tried callin his cell but no answer should just start supper with out him?

everyone is gettin hungry...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, if you can't reach him, go ahead and at least start the children. You can wait if you want and have dinner with him when he gets home. I don't always though.

Answer by Bmat at 6:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• if hes home always at the same time and hes a litte late or whatnot, yes begin dinner without him. i think really you should wait atleast another 10 mins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes, you should start supper with kids first if your kids are hungry and meals are realy to serve.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 6:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• yes, of course
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• YES! Serve and eat the whole dinner and when he gets home, mmaybe he will think twice about being late for dinner.Nobody should be that inconsiderate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Absolutely you should.

Hopefully he will call you shortly. It's possible the cell is out of juice, or forgotten at work...or stuck under the seat of the car! All those things have happened to me. I'd never expect my family to wait for me.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009